- Stephen Jackson
Re-start Spring 2021
So far, we seem to be on track for massage therapist to resume work from 12th April.
My hair may have grown longer but you can still expect the same great treatments you received before we entered our third lockdown!
The signs look good: infection rates are falling and the vaccine rollout is progressing well, however, it won’t be confirmed until Boris makes his public announcement on Easter Monday.
I wanted to let you know that I am ready, and very much looking forward to resuming work from 12th April. I will, however, only be offering treatments at Neal's Yard Remedies. I’m expecting to resume at Bromley-by-Bow in June at the earliest, after the ongoing building works have been completed.
Neal's Yard Remedies have a re-opening offer for a limited time: spend £40 on therapies you can choose two mini gifts, spend £60 and choose four mini gifts and spend £100 to receive a travel bag and a choice of six mini gifts.
As before, I will be based at NYR in Covent Garden on Sundays and in Borough Market on Wednesday afternoons and you can book online now, although if Boris does throw us a curveball on Monday any appointments between 12th April and the actual re-start date would need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
You can book online via the link below. Please select the following options for the treatment you want, then scroll down and select my name from the practitioner drop down menu:
- Deep tissue or Sports massage: “Massage – Therapeutic”
- Holistic massage: “Massage – Relaxing”
- Aromatherapy massage: “Aromatherapy”
I will continue for work in a COVID secure way, in line with government guideline. If you came for a treatment between the lockdowns you know the score, if not I’ve outlined the key points below:
- I’ll wear a mask and visor
- You’ll need to wear a mask, except if you’re exempt or during face massage. If it’s uncomfortable face down you can unhook it on one side
- Sanitise hands upon arrival and after treatment
- Window open for ventilation
- Time between scheduled appointments to allow for additional cleaning
- Contactless payments only (no cash)
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- COVID pre-screening form, which I’ve incorporated this into my electronic consultation form
- Appointments on the day are possible with a few hours’ notice in order to allow enough time to complete the COVID pre-screening form
I look forward to seeing you all very soon.